[Business] Why do I have access to tickets that I did not book?
This answer is specific to Trainline for Business users.
Available for Premium subscribers only.
Sometimes you may see tickets in your account that you did not book yourself. Though there’s no need to panic and instead you’ll find there’s a good explanation for this.
Tickets in your cart
A ticket is displayed in your cart due to the following reasons:
- You have pre-booked the ticket yourself.
- Someone has asked that you approve this reservation in the form of a purchase request. You then have the choice of approving or refusing this request.
A ticket is displayed in the Tickets section of your account for the following reasons:
- You have booked this ticket yourself.
- You have approved and paid this ticket. In this case, we display: ‘You have paid for this ticket reserved by...’ (Premium subscription only).
- Someone else has booked this ticket on your behalf or you are apart of their reservation. In this case, we display: ‘This ticket has been reserved by...’ (Premium and Free subscriptions).