How do I contact Trainline? Do you have a phone hotline?
We have tried to make our Help Section as educational as possible. So in order to save you time, it will be most beneficial to you if you try to look for you answer in these pages.
In almost all cases our customers can find the answer they are looking for in our FAQ. If we have missed any essential details or information, please let us know so we can further improve.
European rail: contact our support team
If you haven’t been able to find an answer to your question, we invite you to get in touch with us. We’re always happy to help and will respond as quickly as we can. If your query concerns a domestic rail ticket for the U.K., please refer to the blue box above.
Contact Trainline Europe
- You can write to us here: www.trainline.eu/support;
- You can also contact us on Facebook;
- Or you can send us a Tweet.
If you are in an emergency, we recommend calling the rail operator directly. You can find all of the important phone numbers by clicking here.
Do you need some travel or route advice?
We love providing you with the best customer service possible. However we cannot give you individual travel advice or assist you in planning your trip details. We also cannot book tickets on your behalf.
If you have any technical or payment issues, then we will be very happy to help! If you need help with planning your holiday or you're seeking suggestions for what routes to take, please read one of our great partner websites: The Man in Seat 61. We are sure that you will find all of the travel and train advice that you need.
Do you have a phone hotline for emergencies?
No, we currently do not have a phone hotline. However, we are very quick to respond if you contact us here!
In the case of an emergency or a very last minute situation do not hesitate to contact the relevant rail operator. You can either call them or go directly to the train station to speak to someone at the ticket counter.
We have been advised that certain rail operators have refused to cancel or exchange tickets because they have been booked through us. This is unfortunate and not true at all. If you are told that your tickets cannot be cancelled by anyone but Trainline, please do not hesitate to insist that this is false and that the rail operator is indeed able to cancel the tickets. They are not able to issue refunds directly (you need to contact us to arrange the refund) but they are able to make the cancellation.
Important phone numbers:
Please note that all times given are in Central European Time.
- Within France: 36 35 (Mon - Sun, 07.00 - 22.00)
- All other countries: +33 8 92 35 35 35 (Mon - Sun, 07.00 - 22.00)
- Within UK: 08432 186 186 (Mon - Fri 06.00, - 19.00
Sat & Sun, 09.00 -17.00)
- All other countries: +44 1233 617 575 (Mon - Fri, 06.00 - 19.00
Sat & Sun, 09.00 -17.00)
- All countries: +33 8 25 84 25 97 (Mon - Fri, 08.30 - 18.00)
- All countries: +49 180 6 10 11 11 (All hours)
- All countries: +39 06 07 08 (Mon - Sun, 6:00 - 23:00)
- All countries: +39 06 68 47 54 75 (Mon - Sun, 24/7)
- Within France: 0892 68 00 68 (Mon - Sat, 08.30 - 20.00)
- Within Belgium: 070 300 042 (Mon - Sat, 08.30 - 20.00)
- Within the Netherlands: 0900 0401 625 (Mon - Sat, 08.30 - 20.00)
- Within the UK: 0844 369 0 379 (Mon - Sat, 08.30 - 20.00)
- Within Italy: 848 350 026 (Mon - Sat, 08.30 - 20.00)