What types of tickets does Trainline offer?
Point-to-point tickets for a large range of destinations in Europe.
Click here to view all of the destinations that you are able to travel to with Trainline.
- We offer tickets for all routes serviced by the SNCF, Deutsche Bahn, Eurostar, Thalys, Lyria, Thello, Trenitalia, Italo, iDTGV, OUIGO and OUIBUS.
- ➜ This also includes discounted tickets for small children/infants and for seniors.
- Bike reservations for all SNCF trains which can facilitate bikes. You can find a detailed explanation of how to take your bike on the train here.
- Night train tickets for both SNCF night trains (Intercités de Nuit) and Thello trains. For more information on how to make this booking, please click here.
- Rail card tickets can be booked by a holder of a discount or frequent traveller rail card (not pass). To find out which rail cards we accept, please read this article.
- Promotional fares/discounted tickets which are offered by any of the above mentioned rail operators, will most certainly also be available on Trainline and are always released at the exact same time. However, we are currently not able to offer certain fares for SNCB, SBB and ÖBB tickets.
- Tickets for pets for SNCF trains. Please click here for more information on how to book a ticket for your four-legged friend.
What tickets do you currently not offer?
- Rail pass reservations for Eurail or Interail passes. Unfortunately we cannot facilitate reservations for pass holders and bookings need to be made directly at the station/with the rail operator.
- Auto-train tickets can only be booked directly with the rail operator. We would like to offer these tickets very soon in the future and are working on integrating them into our booking system.
- Tickets for wheelchair assisted seats or for holders of a French/German/UK/Italian/Spanish handicapped transport card. Unfortunately we are not able to sell these types of tickets yet. We do hope this will be possible in the near future. For now, you can find a few solutions and more information about this here.