How to book for multiple passengers
This article is for Trainline account holders. If you would like to create an account, click here.
In order to make a reservation for more than one person, you will need to add them to your account first. Once you have created a passenger profile for them, they will then be included in your reservations.
(Are you wanting to make a reservation for more than 5 passengers? Click here!)
- Click on an existing passengers e.g. your own name.
- Click on the ‘Add’ button
- From there you can then create a new passenger.
- If you would like to exclude or include certain passengers for your reservation, you can use the green check boxes, next to the passenger’s name.
- If the check box is selected, then the passenger will be included in the search and in your booking. If it is not selected, then the passenger will not be included in the search and nor in your booking.