What is OUIBUS?
OUIBUS is a subsidiary of SNCF which operates buses throughout France and Europe. It currently serves more than 80 destinations.
These are the specific ticket conditions for OUIBUS:
- Travel with your ID document only: no need to print anything.
- OUIBUS tickets are only refundable in the form of a OUIBUS voucher, and only if the fare conditions allow it.
- OUIBUS tickets are exchangeable up to 30 minutes before departure, on the Internet (€5 fee) or by telephone (€10 fee). OUIBUS tickets are only exchangeable for other OUIBUS tickets.
- SNCF reductions and discounts do not apply to OUIBUS tickets.
- Unlike SNCF tickets, young children cannot travel for free. You have to buy a ticket. Children under 2 years travel at half-price. Children between 2 and 12 years old receive 25% off their tickets.
- OUIBUS seats recline are are equipped with an electrical outlet.
- You are also entitled to free WiFi, regardless of the country in which you're travelling.
Are your tickets the same price as those sold on the OUIBUS website?
Yes, they certainly are! We do not charge any extra fees to our customers, instead we receive a commission from OUIBUS for every ticket sold.
How do I retrieve my ticket that I just bought?
The ticket is not essential for traveling: only a valid ID will be required upon boarding. However you can download your ticket by visiting the OUIBUS website. Enter the 6-character booking reference and the email address used to make the booking.
Are OUIBUS tickets refundable?
Yes, if the fare conditions allow it. You can cancel your ticket on the OUIBUS website, and the refund will be given in the form of a OUIBUS voucher.
How do I exchange my OUIBUS ticket?
If the fare allows it, an exchange is possible up to 30 minutes before departure, and only for another OUIBUS ticket. For exchanges made online, a fee of €5 (or £5 for departures from London) per direction and per passenger applies. For exchanges made by telephone (at 09 69 32 33 48 between 8.30 am to 8.00 pm), a fee of €10 (or £10 for departures from London) per direction and per passenger applies.
To exchange your ticket, go to the OUIBUS website and access your booking using the 6-character booking reference and the email address used to make the booking.
Can I exchange my ticket at the station?
No. You can only do so by telephone (+33 9 69 32 33 48 from 8.30 to 20.00) or online at OUIBUS.com
Can I exchange a ticket that I have already printed?
Yes, of course. This makes no difference at all.
Can I change my seat or the name of the passengers?
Is the WiFi accessible in all countries?
Yes, no matter what country you are travelling through, there will be WiFi.